Digital sales hold steady. Basket sizes up by 12% in Q3 over Q2 but items in basket reduced. Third-party spending fell to an all time low.
Table of Content
Grocery Technology Spending: 2024 Outlook
- 71% of grocers will spend about the same on technology in 2024.
- 83% of grocers will increase their spending on digital technologies in 2024.
- 74% of grocers will experiment with AI use cases in 2024.
State of Digital Grocery: Q3 2023 Digital Performance Snapshot
- $236 billion is the total grocery sales in Q3 2023, up from $222 B in Q2.
- 2-3 items reduced in average baskets in Q3 over Q2.
- -4.1% decrease in third-party sales in Q3 compared to Q2.
This is an excerpt from the report. To download the full report, fill in your details below.